We are proud to announce the recent arrival of Western Oklahoma’s only AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill! We know that the recovery process for injury or surgery can be long and challenging. The AlterG can help to optimize your treatment options and get you back to what you love doing, better and without pain.
How does the AlterG work?
Originally conceived by Dr. Robert Whalen to design effective exercise regimens for NASA’s astronauts, Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology has been adapted by AlterG for use in training and rehabilitation.
This easy to operate and fun to use treadmill uses unweighting technology to reduce the impact of walking and running, while your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Take off up to 80% of body weight, encouraging motion without pain!
- Clinically proven to reduce impact during exercise!
- The ONLY un-weighting system that allows for normal gait mechanics and muscle firing patterns while exercising on treadmill!
- Chosen tool of leading physical therapy clinics, pro sports teams, hospitals, and colleges!
Is the AlterG right for me?
The AlterG can be used for:
- Rehabilitation of lower extremity injuries
- Treatment of neurological conditions
- Training through an injury
- Weight reduction
- Aerobic conditioning
- General training to combat the diseases of aging
Whether you are a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, a senior citizen or a high school competitor, the AlterG can help you! For more information or to schedule a FREE session to try the AlterG for yourself, call us at (580) 772-8778.